BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Another duty day

Well the boy is on duty today, which kind of stinks after having the whole weekend with him! We had so many big plans all weekend and when it came time to go out and do them, we decided to just stay home all weekend, be lazy, and relax and enjoy eachothers company..with the exception of church on Sunday.
We are pretty excited, we finally we and took the Connections class at the church on Sunday morning, which means we will officially be joining VBUMC on June 27, and finally have a church home here. We are also looking into quite a few new advenures with the church, such as woodcarving for the boy, and working the nursery for me. So it should be a very exciting new adventure for us individually and as a couple!
The next two days I have quite a bit going on, and I am looking forward to it greatly. Sassy probably isn't. :( We have been having a hard time with her adjusting to DJ being in and out of the house so much with these workups. Hopefully she gets used to it soon. I hate to punish her for not understanding, but I can't allow her to destroy our home or be mean to him.
Anyways...tomorrow myself, and a few other Big E wives will be doing an FRG fundraiser on the ship! Selling pizza for the sailors, so they don't have to eat in the galley! DJ is very excited! I have a few quick errands to run before I meet the ladies at the pier in the morning, and then my monthly grocery shopping after I pick DJ up from work. Wednesday, I have an ortho appt, sassy has to go to the vet, and then we have an FRG meeting that night. I am running for a spot on the FRG board. I am running against (hate to use that word) some wonderful ladies, so I just hope it goes to the lady that is best for the job and can best take over the postion whether that be me or not. And Thursday I am hanging around the house because the boys new phone is being shipped!
Other than that we are still trying to decide whether we will be moving into a new house in the next couple of months or staying here by bimonthly leasing until he deploys. We like our house, but are ready to be out of the neighborhood and REALLY ready to be rid of this leasing company, not to mention they are wanting to charge us more money monthly for bi monthly and we already pay a very high rent compared to most all of our friends in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I saw that you are my newest follower so I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and deciding to follow me :) I thought I would swing by yours to check it out, and I love it! I will continue to check back for new updates and posts! I love meeting other military spouses who I can relate to :) Take care!
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you going home for deployment still?

    ReplyDelete