BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Moving forward!

Well this week they have the boy cranking again, filling in for someone thath had to make a trip home. But the positive side is that means days off, and more time together! Which I am very excited about!
This weekend we went to the FRG pool party, and although we didn't have many people show up, we still had a blast visiting with everyone and making some new friends.
This week contains more house hunting for us, and hopefully stumbling across something! We are looking forward to a new house and a new start! And people not knowing where we live this time!
I have had a lot of people cause drama in my life since we moved here, whether it was that they couldn't deal with having a friend in a new state, or whether they were mad I wouldn't stoop down to thier level. Or disrespect my husband for them. But after a lot of thinking and time with friends that just care, without stimulations and rules. I have decided I don't want those people in my life, but I am not going to treat them like a door mat. Because every person that has come into my life was put there for a reason, and taken out for a reason. I am blessed to have the people I have in my life, and I couldn't be happier to have them.My life as an indvidual is growing. And our married life is growing, it amazes me that we have been together 3 years, and although some days are rough and I could hurt that boy, he still gives me butterflies! I am lucky to be married to my best friend. And I consider myself lucky I don't have to hide my feelings or change them to post on facebook or myspace, I don't have to fake my love for him. Its there all the time <3

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you'll let me know where ya live!! :D If you need any help and there's anything I can do please let me know!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great attitude to have :) Good luck with the move and a new home awaits you with new friends, new experiences and opportunities :)
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete