BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New adventures!

The voting for the FRG board was last night, and I made secretary, I know it was a close race!! I feel honored to have been given the oppurtunity though. I am so ready to jump in and get going!
We have a lot of exciting events coming up!
Other than that exciting news not much has happened around here. We have decided I will be staying during deployment and starting school back up, and why we wont be saving nearly as much money as we had planned, we just had to make adult choices and realize this is what is best for our family.
So with that said we are on the house hunt! We have big hopes for what we are looking for. Hoping for another townhouse or maybe a single family house. I have been spoiled with our backyard now, and just don't think I am willing to give that up, its so nice to be able to let Sassy out to play whenever she wants, and me not have to be outside at 3am with her. So I will keep everyone posted on how that goes!
We are also preparing for comapny later this summer. My in laws will be coming down next month, and hopefully DJ's leave gets approved. After they lleave him and I will be taking a get a way, just eachother, no computer, no phones, no distractions! Oh I can't wait! And then for Labor Day week my best friend is coming from Texas! I can't wait to have her here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment