BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

So good:)

Well I don't have anything to complain about!
Life lately has been just amazing!!
I mean sure there are the usual bumps, like bills and the boy being gone so much, but it comes with the job!
But other than that I have been having a fabulous time!!! DJ and I have been spending quality time together, laying in bed talking, taking walks, and enjoying marriage! This past weekend we went to Busch Gardens with friends and then spent Sunday together relaxing, after officially becoming members of our church!! So all in all it was a great weekend!!
The upcoming month has a lot going on but I am looking forward to it! Finally getting things started as the Big E FRG's secretary and getting all our events going!! This weekend is sure to be fun with two cookouts and fireworks! And not to forget the UFC fight at Hooters with friends! I can't wait!! Great friends and a great holiday for this country!!
Life is fast paced lately and has had many changes.
We have had to deal with drama here and there, but I realize that some people are meant to come and go, and I'm okay with that. Doesn't mean you have to treat them badly, they just weren't meant to be in your life. And I have my arms open for the ones I love and friends to come!
More than anything I am just enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment